Market Research Manager (M/F/D) Hairstyling Tools
- St. Georgen im Schwarzwald
Due to our continued business growth, we are seeking
MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER (M/F/D) hairstyling tools
to strengthen the strategic development of our product portfolio based at St. Georgen (Black Forest).
- Proactive ideas and management of our market research and consumer feedback projects
Using a range of research methods, focus on the latest innovations and trends, understand and explore customer demands and
generate feedback, analyse our various markets and evaluate our competitors.
- Evaluation and presentation of the research results
The ability to manage a project flow, evaluate market data results in the context of the project goals and deliver relevant insights
to Product Management, R & D and Marketing Communications.
- Impactful Market Research Management
As an idea generator, you will be heavily involved in the ongoing development of our hairstyling tools product and service range,
utilising a range of the latest research techniques and a pro-active approach to success.
- Networking is your business
Focused on the market, you connect with key users, test salons and create informative panels.
- Solid experience as a market researcher, examiner, or analyst (m/f/d)
A Business Administration, Marketing, or Statistics degree, or equivalent qualification focused on market research.
- Market research is your passion alongside a strong aptitude for project management
Equipped with initiative and the ability to work independently, a solid background of at least 2 years’ experience driving your own
projects and working with a team to achieve the business goals.
- Focussed on analysing statistics and data, excellent communication skills to share and influence are essential
Known for your distinctive analytical competence, excellent presentation skills and a mindset focused on Company goals and strong
service delivery, you will need a high proficiency in all MS Office applications alongside excellent German and English language skills.
SPSS knowledge is desirable.
- Creative Work:a challenging, but highly rewarding job with the opportunity to
create and implement your own ideas
- Special Flair: a great working environment with friendly, highly motivated
colleagues and fast-moving, diverse range of duties
- Nice Benefits:working model and performance-related compensation
together with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
Tel: +49 7721 806 273
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send us your application documents
as a PDF file, stating your desired salary
and earliest possible starting date to:
For further questions, please contact
Ms. Natascha Hoch + 49 (7725) 4940-203